Sina is the engineering company of the ASTM Group, the second largest toll motorway operator in the world and a global player in major infrastructure works.
An industry leader for over fifty years in the study, design and management of new works in the mobility, telecommunications, highway and railway, port and logistics platform sectors, Sina guarantees that infrastructure benefits from the most efficient life cycle. The company's business approach, focused on identifying the best solutions from a technical, economic and sustainable perspective, aims to promote the optimum integration of the project into the surrounding landscape through environmental impact assessments, environmental mitigation initiatives, site monitoring and site enhancement methods.
Open position: Junior Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer – Engineering, Plants function.
You will contribute to the design of electromechanical systems, following all stages of design development, in particular to transport and civil infrastructure technology projects.
You will work on power supply/distribution and, depending on experience and skills, also of:
- lighting in outdoor and tunnel environments;
- various traffic monitoring and management equipment;
- special installations, such as video surveillance, fire detection, data transmission, communication, SOS, etc.
- electromechanical installations, such as tunnel ventilation, fire-fighting installations;
- management automation of plants, with development of procedures and algorithms, as well as their functional verification in the field.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Software knowledge: Office package, AutoCad, specific software for dimensioning electrical installations and/or special installations.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in the transport infrastructure sector (roads, motorways and railways).
- Language skills: English; good knowledge of French (B2) also appreciated.
Other skills required:
- Soft skills: ability to work in a team, problem solving, result orientation and proactivity.
- Knowledge of design software using the BIM methodology (Revit MEP, Dynamo, Infraworks) is appreciated.
- Class B driving licence.