Sina is the engineering company of the ASTM Group, the second largest toll motorway operator in the world and a global player in major infrastructure works.
An industry leader for over fifty years in the study, design and management of new works in the mobility, telecommunications, highway and railway, port and logistics platform sectors, Sina guarantees that infrastructure benefits from the most efficient life cycle. The company's business approach, focused on identifying the best solutions from a technical, economic and sustainable perspective, aims to promote the optimum integration of the project into the surrounding landscape through environmental impact assessments, environmental mitigation initiatives, site monitoring and site enhancement methods.
Open position: Laboratory Experiment Technician
Location: Tortona (AL) and Santo Stefano di Magra (SP)
High school/university graduates to be included as laboratory experiment technicians in the Technical Services Area.
The position offered is that of technician that will join the Company’s Test Laboratory that deals with the physical-mechanical resistance of building materials (concrete, bituminous conglomerate, earth, rocks, hydraulic and bituminous binders). Taking responsibility for experimentation through the use of latest generation technological instruments and the analysis and processing of the acquired data up to and including the signing of the test reports.
- Technical Diploma or Engineering Degree
- Knowledge of building materials
- Fundamental knowledge of the geotechnics of roads
- Class B driving licence
Other skills required:
- Thrives in a team environment
- Meets deadlines
- Results oriented, able to problem solve and proactive
- Willingness to travel throughout the country
- UNI PdR 56 standard certification and the qualification as competent technician pursuant to the UNI EN ISO 17025:2018 standard issued by the single certification body Accredia is preferred.
This job post is addressed to candidates of both genders, in compliance with Italian Laws 903/1977 and 125/91, and to candidates of all ages and nationalities, in compliance with legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.